The Digital Marketing Training by Nerdy Solution is a 6-weeks online training program. In this training, you learn digital marketing using web analytics, email marketing, SEO, search engine marketing, advertising and social media marketing.For a great hands on learning experience, this training program is packed with assignments and exercises. As part of the training, you will create a blog and design a complete online marketing strategy for it. During the project, you will learn digital marketing strategies required for a business. For doubt clearing, you would get 1-hour live chat support with the trainer every day. You can also use the Q&A forum provided.
The Nerdy Solution Digital Marketing Training is a 6-weeks program in the field of web analytics,
email marketing, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, advertising and social media
marketing. As part of the training, you will create a blog and design the complete online marketing
strategy for it. During the project, you will learn how to create online marketing strategies for a
business using various techniques. Following are the detailed table of contents of the training:
Table of Contents
1. Blogging & Web Analytics: Create your own blog. Learn to create a Google Analytics
account and analyze the metrics of your blog using Google Analytics.
• Creating a blog
• Creating a Google Analytics account and linking to blog account
• Implementing Google Analytics
• GA Account Structure
• Understanding Metrics
• Standard Repots
2. Search Engine Optimization: Learn how SEO works and how you can improve the page rank
of your blog by using different SEO tools.
• Importance of a Search Engine
• What is SEO?
• How does a Search Engine Work?
• Page Rank / Authority of a Website
• On Page SEO
• Off Page SEO
• SEO Tools
3. Email Marketing: Learn how to create an effective email campaign and ways to reach out
to more users.
• Benefits of Email Marketing
• Creating an email campaign with Mail Chimp
• Best practices to collect email ids
• A/B Testing of mailers
• How to avoid spamming
4. Inbound and Content Marketing: Learn inbound marketing for B2B business, build a
buyer persona and know more about how to create the best content for marketing.
• Inbound Marketing for B2B Businesses
• Buyer Persona
5. Online Advertising – Search, Display and Video: Learn how to use different advertising
mediums like Google Ads, YouTube. Also learn to implement A/B testing for these ads.
• Advertising Fundamentals
• Google AdWords Overview
• Search Advertising
• AdWords Auction
• Display Advertising
• YouTube Advertising
• A/B Testing
6. Mobile Marketing: Learn to create advertising campaign for mobile users and how to
advertise your app for maximum installs.
• Mobile Marketing – Overview
• Targeting Mobile Users
• Universal App Campaign for Installs
7. Social Media Marketing – Platform, ORM & Automation: Learn how to use different
social media platforms and tools to advertise your product effectively.
• Social Media Marketing – Overview
• Facebook Organic
• Facebook Paid
• Twitter Marketing
• LinkedIN Marketing
• Quora, Pinterest and Google Plus
• Social Listening
• Online Reputation Management (ORM)
• Marketing Automation